Top Tips On Staying Safe In Public During The Pandemic
The entire world is currently going through a challenging phase due to the COVID-19 pandemic problem. It has become extremely unsafe for us to step out of our homes, and everyone is fearful of being in public places.
Unfortunately, these fears aren't unfounded. This virus is extremely deadly, and it can also spread through the air, which means that every time you step out of your home, you put yourself at risk of contracting this deadly disease.
Things To Focus On
One of the best ways to make sure that you are protected to some extent is to follow these tips while you are in public, during the pandemic:
- You must don a face mask every time you are heading out to do some shopping or any other work in a public place. If you do not have a proper mask, you can still wrap a bandana or a homemade mask around your face. The idea is to ensure that your nose and mouth aren't exposed to the virus.
- As far as possible, do not go to crowded places.
- Even when you are shopping in a supermarket, maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from anyone around you.
- Stay away from crowded elevators.
- Always use hand sanitizers and keep one handy in your bag or car.
- Try not to touch too many surfaces when you are outside your home.
- Always wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after you step into your house.
- It is far better to use a standard hand wash while cleaning your hands rather than a sanitizer.
While it's true that you would have to step out at some time or the other to complete specific tasks or run errands, it is best to restrict the amount of time that you spend in public spaces. If you want to know more or need to book a service, give us at Willowbrook Cemetery a call (203) 222-8646 or contact us through our online form.