Easy Ways to Personalize a Funeral Service on a Budget
Depending on the services you opt for, you may find that organizing a funeral can be expensive. Even when you are working on a modest budget, you would still want the service to be unique and special. Many people wonder how they can do this with a limited amount of money. We at Willowbrook Cemetery, highly recommend contacting your local funeral home for them to help plan funeral services within your budget.
Useful Tips On Budget Funeral Planning
Here are some ideas on how to personalize a funeral service without spending significant amounts of money:
- You can create a video at home, including various photos, etc, add some calming music and play that at the funeral service. You can also collaborate with close friends and relatives of your loved one and ask them to give you the photos and ideas they have as well. This can add a special touch to the funeral service.
- Select a theme that you feel your loved one may have liked and follow that without planning anything extravagant.
- Add photo frames to the venue, play some music that the deceased particularly enjoyed.
- You can light many aromatic candles and place them at various spots at the venue. This can create a very pleasant atmosphere.
- You also have the option to choose the type of lighting you want to add a more calming feel to space.
- Organize for foods that your loved one liked and serve it to your guests.
As you can see, there are several ways to personalize a funeral service and all of these do not cost too much money. You can also discuss your requirements with the funeral director and get their inputs and ideas on the matter. If you need any additional information about our cemetery property, or about burial options, please feel free to contact us at Willowbrook Cemetery.