Pre-Planning The Time is Now
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
The idea of preplanning a funeral is not very new and had been around for some time now. However, not every person is comfortable with planning their funeral, especially younger people, who believe that they have plenty of time to do that
Why You Should Pre Plan Now
We at Willowbrook Cemetery feel that it is never too early to preplan because no one can predict when death will come. But there are several other reasons to preplan sooner than later, such as:
- You can take the time you need to plan every little detail of your funeral. For example, you can decide whether you prefer cremation or burial and select the type of casket or urn you want.
- You can plan all other aspects of the service, including flower arrangements, music, media, and more.
- Decide whether you prefer a celebration of life or a traditional funeral service.
- You will also be pre-paying for the service, which is an excellent way to ensure that your family doesn’t have to bear the costs. Sometimes, families with modest finances find it very difficult to organize and pay for a funeral.
- Not every person has the same ideas about how a funeral should be, and that can sometimes lead to disagreements among the family members. However, once you pre-plan, everything will be handled just as you want it. It reduces the possibility of unpleasantness arising and things will run smoothly.
- When you plan and pay for your funeral now, you will not have to worry about the increase in the service costs as the price is locked in at the time you sign your contract. That is another advantage of pre-planning sooner than later.
If you need any additional information about pre-planning a funeral, we will answer all your queries at Willowbrook Cemetery, so don’t hesitate to contact us.
Creative Ideas For Funeral Services
Funeral services are a time-honored tradition for honoring and celebrating the lives of our loved ones who have passed away. While traditional funeral services are still popular, there are now more...
Cremation - The Advantages and Disadvantages
Cremation is a funeral practice that involves reducing the body of a deceased person to ashes through burning. In recent years, it has become an increasingly popular choice for end-of-life services...
Benefits of Planning Your Funeral While You’re Still Alive
Death is an inevitable part of life, and planning for your funeral may not be something you want to consider. However, at Willowbrook Cemetery, we believe there are many benefits to planning your f...
7 Unique Ways to Memorialize a Loved One
At Willowbrook Cemetery, we have seen how families struggle to cope with the passing of a loved one. We strongly believe that when you find a unique way to memorialize a loved one, you honor them a...
5 Memorable Ways To Honor Your Loved One Once They’ve Passed On
Losing a loved one is never easy. Despite having said their final goodbyes, the inevitability of death can leave a person feeling empty. Even if your loved one is no longer physically present, they...
7 Funeral Etiquette Tips You Need to Know
Death has been referred to as the last taboo: the one topic that many don't want to contemplate, much less discuss, more than any other. Funerals do occur, and how we behave and what we say before,...
Building The Perfect Video Memorial For Your Loved One
We at Willowbrook Cemetery think a video memorial is a beautiful way to remember a loved one who has passed. The pain of loss and the helplessness we may feel in the face of our sorrow is a well-kn...
Coping with Memories of Grief and Loss During Hannukah
Even while the holidays are a powerful reminder of our losses, they are also an appropriate time to remember and celebrate the lives of those we have lost. Dealing with a loss during Hannukah can h...
Care Essentials While Grieving The Loss Of A Loved One
Grieving the loss of a loved one may sometimes test even the strongest of people. Experiencing loss is a personal journey everyone must do on their terms. Willowbrook Cemetery knows how difficult i...
Remembering A Loved One At Thanksgiving
When we still mourn the loss of a beloved one as the Thanksgiving holiday season approaches, everything seems different, as if the world were turned upside down. We are frequently expected to conti...