Pre-Planning The Time is Now
The idea of preplanning a funeral is not very new and had been around for some time now. However, not every person is comfortable with planning their funeral, especially younger people, who believe that they have plenty of time to do that
Why You Should Pre Plan Now
We at Willowbrook Cemetery feel that it is never too early to preplan because no one can predict when death will come. But there are several other reasons to preplan sooner than later, such as:
- You can take the time you need to plan every little detail of your funeral. For example, you can decide whether you prefer cremation or burial and select the type of casket or urn you want.
- You can plan all other aspects of the service, including flower arrangements, music, media, and more.
- Decide whether you prefer a celebration of life or a traditional funeral service.
- You will also be pre-paying for the service, which is an excellent way to ensure that your family doesn’t have to bear the costs. Sometimes, families with modest finances find it very difficult to organize and pay for a funeral.
- Not every person has the same ideas about how a funeral should be, and that can sometimes lead to disagreements among the family members. However, once you pre-plan, everything will be handled just as you want it. It reduces the possibility of unpleasantness arising and things will run smoothly.
- When you plan and pay for your funeral now, you will not have to worry about the increase in the service costs as the price is locked in at the time you sign your contract. That is another advantage of pre-planning sooner than later.
If you need any additional information about pre-planning a funeral, we will answer all your queries at Willowbrook Cemetery, so don’t hesitate to contact us.